ERC/IFB Research Foundation : New Frontiers in Family Business Research Conference
32 London Bridge St,
March 2, 2023 10:15 - March 2, 2023 16:00
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT.
FOR ANY LAST MINUTE IN PERSON AVAILABILITY OR LIVE STREAMING LINK DETAILS
PLEASE EMAIL: [email protected]
This conference will focus on the theme of new frontiers in family business research. Researchers, decision makers, and family business practitioners will come together to discuss current themes and challenges in the family business research field and practice, and to explore new priorities and avenues for research in 2023 and beyond.
Purpose of event:
- To identify new directions for family business research and identify resources needed to foster more work in this field.
- To bring family business researchers, practitioners and decision-makers together for a multi-disciplinary conversation about current themes and challenges in family business research.
- To provide an opportunity for researchers to discuss their research priorities, share ideas and consult practitioners and decision-makers on the evidence they need.
- To update and share learning from IFBRF and ERC research and to engage academics, researchers, practitioners, and decision-makers in the work of both organisations.
In particular, the event will cover the following themes:
- Current issues and challenges in family business research
- “Hot topics” in family business research: Wellbeing, digital adoption, taxation and Innovation.
- Family business research in policy and practice.
- Family business data – availability, accessibility, quality, challenges.
- Recent and current research of the ERC and the IFB Research Foundation focusing on family firms.
Registration will open at 09.45am.
The event will take place ‘in person’ at the Shard, London Bridge, and it will be simultaneously livestreamed. Registration and attendance at the Conference is free and is sponsored by the ERC and the IFB Research Foundation